Google

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

LinkGrand Update

I am having fun clicking links at LinkGrand .. At first, I thought it's impossible to earn even a dollar because you only earn $0.003 per click.. but then I realized that it is possible because there are many links to click unlike other get paid to view ads site wherein you get $0.1 per click but after a few clicks, you got no more ads to view.

So for me, this one is great because you don't get stuck to just a few cents just because you didn't upgrade to premium account. As of now, I already have 39 links clicked at $0.1170. You might say it's cheap.. but hey I'll update you from time to time, anyway, it's not much of a hassle to click on links and wait for 30 seconds to finish while you're doing other things on the internet. If you decide to register, just sign up.. it's free.

LinkGrand.com

No comments: