Google

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Work at Home Job

I've been searching for the best way or the best work at home job for years and finally found what I've been looking for.  I know you want a straight to the point report here because you're now excited to hear about it.

I am now a direct seller of a wonderful product called PRIMERA.  Aside from being a direct seller, I am doing networking at the same time.

Yes.  Networking.. and I have realized that there really is money here if you will just invest a little time and effort a day.  I have met several successful persons in this business and I am inspired to do great too and achieve what they have achieved.

If others did it, why can't I?

Last Dec 2012, my second cousin came to our house and discussed the benefits of PRIMERA Juice and the business that comes with it.  I was amazed at the product and decided to be a member.  As a member, you get 25% discount on all products, so I joined.  After a week,  I added another account then my upline gave me a downline so I got my first cheque.  After the holidays, I decided to spend a little time inviting friends and relatives to listen to our talk. After a week or two, my second account got a cheque too.

I got so excited and decided to push this business a little more.  I've already emailed , texted, and messaged my friends inviting them to join.  Now, I believe they will join!

My previous blog entry describes the juice and I will get into more details as we go through one product to another.

Have a nice day everyone!

No comments: