Google

Saturday, December 8, 2007

137 Links Clicked

It's been a while since I last updated my LinkGrand account. As of now, I already have 137 links clicked with $0.4281 earnings. It's a long wait really for me to reach the minimum payout. But hey! I read from PTC Talk that this site is one of their Top PTC sites. At least, we are sure that this is not a scam. So those of you who are having doubts about signing up for a LinkGrand account, what you need is a list of your possible referrals. E-mail them about this opportunity and when they sign up, you will be earning from their clicks and you'll be reaching the minimum payout faster! The one who referred me is probably earning fast now from my clicks coz I check and click on all available links daily. In short I need more referrals. I will be posting my first paycheck here once I received my payout from LinkGrand.

till next update!

LinkGrand.com

No comments: