Google

Monday, December 3, 2007

$25 for Christmas

It's almost Christmas.. of course I am still here to provide information on how we can earn money online. This one is quite simple. You just have to complete the sentence "If I had an extra P1000 ($25) this Christmas, I would..." and if your comment is unique and interesting you might just win $25! There could only be two winners so be sure to make it your best comment ever.

Also, if you want an additional P500 ($12), just blog about this contest (now you know why I posted this blog) and link it to Christmas Contest: Post a comment and win $25 and then post your blog's URL as a comment in that article.

If you want to know, my comment is still related with making money online.

By the way, I don't know how I can make this blog post interesting for me to win. But one thing is for sure.. I would be happy if I learned that one person came across this website, read my blog, posted a comment to the article and won $25.. ;)

Goodluck to us all! Merry Christmas!

No comments: